The Website is a “co-branded service”, where NuZee Inc. and Stone Brewing have entered into an arrangement that NuZee, using brand licensing obtained from Stone Brewing, provides and maintains the Website, including its services, products, and features. Information, including personal information, that you provide through the Website is shared with NuZee Inc. and Stone Brewing and may be further shared with business partners, sponsors, and co-branded online services. By participating in activities or providing your information on this co-branded service Website, you consent to our providing your information to those partners. Separate privacy policies may apply to Stone Brewing’s uses of your personal information.
INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO US OR THAT WE OBTAIN
Personal information we, and our vendors, collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact Information. This includes name, email, and any other contact information you may provide to us.
- Account and Profile Information.If you register an account and create a profile, you may provide information such as your name, email address and password.
- Payment Information.You may provide certain payment information, such as credit card or other payment method information, as well as billing and shipping address information.
- Customer Support.We collect information that you provide to us, including any personal information, when you contact us for customer-support purposes or if you communicate with us through chat features, by email, or other forms of communication.
- External Services. We may also supplement certain information that we collect from you with outside records. External parties may provide us with information about you in connection with a co-marketing agreement or in connection with a tracking technology.
In addition to any personal information or other information that you choose to submit through the Website, we and our vendors may use a variety of tracking technologies that collect usage information whenever you interact with the Website. This type of usage information may include the device you are using, your information protocol address, device ID, other unique identifier, location, all of the areas within the Website that you visit, what content you are interested in or interact with, and the time of the visit.
Types of tracking technologies we may use:
- Functional:To provide functionality to the Website and help us deliver our products and services. For example, to help us route traffic between servers, retain user preferences, allow account log ins, understand how the Website is performing, and keep your online shopping cart up-to-date.
- Analytics and Research:To understand, improve, and research features and content on the Website, including how users use the Website and the content and products that users view most frequently.
- Location.We may use location-aware technologies to locate you, including as determined by your IP address, for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting content based on your location. Our Website may be personalized to provide you with more location-relevant content.
- Security:To enable security features and allow us to detect activity that might violate our rules and terms, such as unauthorized access or activity.
- Marketing and Online Behavioral Advertising:We may use tracking technologies to provide advertisements on the Website or on external-party online services. Certain external parties may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) You can learn more about the DAA AdChoices Program opt-out program for website browsers at http://www.youradchoices.com/. In addition, certain advertising networks and exchanges may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To learn more about opting out of such targeted advertising or to use the NAI tool, see http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of interest-based ads, you will continue to receive non-targeted ads. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, external-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
We may combine certain automatically-collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from external parties. We or external parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different online services when you use the Website.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, use, disclose, or otherwise process your personal information for various purposes, as described when you provide such personal information or including the following:
- Provide Services.To provide you the Website, including creating a registered account, your activity within the Website (such as search inquiries), enabling external party features (e.g., social media integrations), facilitating and managing purchases, shipping and tracking your purchases, verifying customer information, processing payments, and assessing user interactions and concurrent transactions, including ad impressions to unique visitors, ad quality of ad impressions.
- Geographic-based Features.We may use location information, including approximate and precise geolocation, to provide geographic-based features such as geographically relevant services, offers, or ads, and to conduct analytics to improve the Website.
- Research and Development.We may develop new features and create new products or improve existing ones, including using personal information for internal purposes related to certain research, analytics, development, demonstration, innovation, testing, monitoring, customer communication, risk management, and administrative purposes. This may include when you participate in surveys. This may also include surveys regarding brand and product preferences.
- Advertising.We may personalize your experience with us and the Website by conducting advertising, such as contextual, targeted, or behavioral advertising. For example, this allows us to recommend products you might like or find useful.
- Marketing Messages and Other Communications.We may use your personal information to deploy push notifications; communicate with you about the products or services you have purchased or used; to provide you with promotional messages and personalized advertising; to notify you of other products; to notify you of promotions; to notify you of services we think may be of interest to you; and, for other marketing purposes.
- Customer Service.We may use your personal information to respond to your requests for technical support, online services, product information or to any other communication you initiate, including requests, inquiries, and complaints.
- Promotions.If you enter into a promotion, such as a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personal information to conduct the promotion, including publishing winners’ lists.
- Security and Repairs.We may use personal information for security purposes, such as for loss prevention and to protect against unauthorized disclosure of personal information, as well as detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
We may combine your personal information with data we obtain from our services, other users, or third parties.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information in various ways, including but not limited to:
- Affiliates and Partners.We may disclose information we collect about you with our subsidiaries, members, and affiliates worldwide.
- Vendors.We may use vendors to help us operate our business and the Website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending emails, sweepstake administration, Website maintenance, customer service, payment processing, analytics, maintenance, and online advertising. Interactions with our Website may be monitored and retained for our use, and we may use vendors to collect, store, and analyze information you provide. Our vendors may engage subcontractors to enable the vendors to perform services for us.
- Business Transactions.We may disclose your personal information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets (e.g., further to a merger, reorganization, liquidation, bankruptcy, or any other business transaction), including negotiations of such transactions.
- As Directed By You.You may otherwise direct us to disclose your personal information to others, such as between or within NuZee Inc. and Stone Brewery entities and to external parties.
OTHER ONLINE SERVICES
SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND PROMOTIONS
As part of the Website, we may use your personal information to send you marketing materials, to conduct surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and to award prizes. We may request additional information to participate in contests and surveys (such as your photos, personal opinions, preferences, and interests). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose your information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of a promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the promotion’s official rules, such as on a winner’s list.
You may have the option to revise your personal information, such as when you are logged into a registered account through your account or profile settings or preferences.
California:California’s “Shine the Light” law requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to other parties for the other parties’ direct marketing purposes. To find out more about our “Shine the Light” practices, please contact us via the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section indicating that it is a “California Privacy Rights Request – Shine the Light.” Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per consumer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the contact information provided to you in the “Contact Us” section.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to help protect personal information collected or received through the Website. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Website.
INFORMATION FOR USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Our servers, which provide content and store personal information for the Website, are located in the United States. If you are accessing the Website from another country, please be aware that you are transmitting information collected through the Website, including your personal information, to the United States, depending on where you are access the Website from, and that the data will be processed on one of those servers. The United States may not afford the same privacy protections as the country where you are using the Website.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.